If you see a rabbit you are interested in please contact us using the online form and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can. Online adoption form
Please be mindful that we do not rehome single rabbits unless they are going to be house rabbits. If you already have a neutered rabbit we will arrange a date to try to bond your rabbit with the rabbit you would like to adopt.
We also do not allow rabbits to be adopted in the lead up to Christmas or Easter. We are against any animal being given as a gift so this helps us to ensure that you are adopting the rabbit after serious thought and not on impulse. This does not apply if you already have a rabbit and are looking for a partner for it.
If you would like to continue with the adoption after we have spoken with you –
- We will invite you to come and visit the rabbit and chat to his/her fosterer
- We will need to visit your home for a home check. Please see the information on our website for accommodation guidelines Rabbit Housing
- Once the home check is successful we will then officially reserve your chosen rabbit/s
- The fosterer will arrange for you to come and collect the rabbits (if a pair or a group) or arrange a day for bonding if required.
- We ask you to sign an adoption form and ask a minimum donation of £50 per rabbit to cover some of our costs towards getting your new rabbit ready for rehoming (it costs us around £120 per rabbit to get them health/dental checked, neutered, vaccinated (myxomatosis,VHD and the new strain of VHD - VHD2) and given any treatment they need)
- We ask you to keep in touch – we love hearing how our ex-residents are getting on